PDA

View Full Version : Co-Driver needed 2011 ECR

Cobrar05
01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi guys,

I am looking for a co driver for ECR races at VIR, Road Atlanta and Roebling Road.
The car is Mustang FR500C. It is currently in Grand AM GS class trim and is also legal for World Challenge GTS competition.

This is an inexpensive way to try your hand at a current professional series racing car.
I am an individual, not a corperate racing team. Any ECR racing that I do in the car this season is purely for seat time and fun.

The car is eligible for ECR competition in class ITO. My intent is to support ITO entrance into the ECR and to run the races required to qualify for the championship and the SIC.

Below is a photo of the car at VIR in September and here is a link to some in car of Mike Skeen in the Mustang at VIR.
YouTube - Mike Skeen: Ford Mustang FR500C at VIR

respond here or with a PM.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/txpd/boss%20rebuild/IMG_4899-1-1.jpg

iambhooper
02-03-2011, 01:40 PM
That video made me all nipply! I would be interested, however I'm sure "inexpensive" is still more than running my SM.

How about I just tag along in the draft... where I can?

Cobrar05
02-03-2011, 02:48 PM
you gotta a spare ITA/SM Miata you can put on the table? I have been looking for a lap eater.

iambhooper
02-03-2011, 09:34 PM
sorry, don't have that. however, i might have an open seat in the upcoming ECR :D