PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Pro IT Series Reserved Numbers (NE)

dtanthon
01-10-2011, 09:55 AM
If you competed in four (4) Pro IT Series races in 2010 or in seven (7) races in the past three (3) years, you are eligible for a 2011 reserved number. Priority will be given based on the number of events entered. Link (http://www.njrrs.com/proit/ProITReservedNumbers.pdf)

Please send me a PM with your request.

Also, we are finalizing the 2011 schedule. This should be done by then end of the month.
Confirmed are - first race is Pocono in May on May 7, the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend. Also, NJMP at the National (June 4-5) on Thunderbolt and at the Lightning Challenge on Lightning (June 25-26). look for the official announcement on ProITSeries.com.

Hope to see a lot of you on January 22 at NJMP for the awards and party. (Thank Rob Thiele and BMWMotorsportCollection.com for the beverages)

dtanthon
01-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Hope to see you on January 22 at NJMP for the awards and party.

benspeed
01-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Looking good to show up! Planning on being there to scare you all for next year. :-)

Fred Fox
01-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi Guys,

Is this still true - Are we done on Saturday? Being away on Mother's Day scores negative points in the racing vs. home life situation.

Confirmed are - first race is Pocono in May on May 7, the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend.

CRallo
01-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Seems like kind of a tough requirement... I like the catering to those that have been involved but I have a couple thoughts.

Can we include "seniority" or have a second name on a number? For example if "this guy" isn't here, than "that guy" gets the number, before the random entry... This way we can help newer guys or people that have had big issues in life or with thier cars and couldn't make it out lately?

Once again thanks for all the hard work Darrel! We are looking forward to being involved with the series this year!

tdw6974
01-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Hi Guys,

Is this still true - Are we done on Saturday? Being away on Mother's Day scores negative points in the racing vs. home life situation.

"Mother" comes with us try to make Saturday Night special. Assuming the car stays together!! Have changed Transmission instead:D

dtanthon
01-23-2011, 08:01 PM
As of now Pocono is just Saturday for Pro IT, most likely the double points event for 2011.

8:30 Qualify, Race after lunch. Same as we did 2008 and 2009.

StephenB
01-24-2011, 01:09 AM
As of now Pocono is just Saturday for Pro IT, most likely the double points event for 2011.

8:30 Qualify, Race after lunch. Same as we did 2008 and 2009.

When are the rules and schedule being finalized? Vacations need to be set in stone for many of us this month...

Thanks,
Stephen

Fred Fox
01-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Thanks Darrell. Sounds good.

dtanthon
01-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Stephen ,

So far for 2011 we have:
May 7 - Pocono (double points) with double regional (NJRRS/NARRC/NYSRRC)
June 4-5 - NJMP on Thunderbolt with National
June 25-26 - NJMP on Lightning with a regional NJRRS
July 23-24 - Watkins Glen with regional (double NARRC)

We are working on 2 or 3 more weekends but these take time.

Only rule I see changing is 6.2 for Finish Points, there will be a 100 point limit on those. Once we get the final verbiage the website will be updated.

benspeed
01-24-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm in - going after Pro IT in ITR :-)

robits325is
01-24-2011, 12:16 PM
What happened to May 22 with ARCA?

StephenB
01-24-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm in - going after Pro IT in ITR :-)

I am going to shoot for that July Pro-it with the new RX8! I am sure my first time out I wont be a contender... not just because its an RX8 but because i have also never raced a rwd car! My goal will be to go faster than I did in ITB :)

looking forward to racing with you!
Stephen

benspeed
01-25-2011, 01:23 PM
AWESOME! Looking forward to it - great to have another contender in the class!

dtanthon
02-03-2011, 05:49 PM
ProITSeries has been updated with all the numbers so far.

Matt put a link to the new FaceBook page. A lot of good photos and links.

2011 we have:
May 7 - Pocono with NJRRS/NARRC/NYSRRC Regional Races (3 reg'l races)
June 4-5 - NJMP on Thunderbolt with National
June 25-26 - NJMP on Lightning with a regional NJRRS
July 23-24 - Watkins Glen with regional (double NARRC)
August - TBD
October 9 - Watkins Glen (Last Chance)

dtanthon
03-21-2011, 09:44 AM
From the NeSCCA website - About Your Reserved Number

In order for MotorsportReg.com to process your race entries with your reserved number, you must first create your profile so that the reserved number can be matched to you. We will provide the registrar for each region the confirmed name-number list which will be entered into the data base.

Without your profile, a link cannot be made. This is a on-time action and the numbers will be available throughout the season for every race region that is using MotorsportReg.com as their on-line system.
THE SOONER YOU DO THIS THE EASIER IT WILL BE FOR YOU AND THE REGISTRAR TO SMOOTHLY PROCESS YOUR RACE ENTRY.

If you don't have all of the info you need for a complete profile, at least start the process. You can always go back and make additions/corrections in the information.
We need your help to make the transition to a new system work well.

Please NOTE - The events at NJMP will use DLBRacing.com for the registration but all other events will use MotorsportReg.com.