PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now?

Dano77
01-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Searching for first gen RX7 complete cars,with log book,and spares. A buddie is trying to convince himself to buy one and we cant find any good ones in the classifieds. Where are they now?

Dan
dan at skidschool dot us:dead_horse:

gran racing
01-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Jake Gulick has been talking about selling his for a while...

Festus E. Simkins
01-04-2011, 05:16 PM
I have a 1979 RX7 in Jackson, MS. I was going to try and sell it through this site. I have not raced it since 2006. Doctor says I need to retire from racing. Car and all spares always stored in insulated garage, Kirk cage, All the usual gauges, tac, oil, etc., tilton rear break bias, 4:88 rear end, tornsen LSD, two, extra transmissions, fuel cell, twin MSDs, extra carb, extra rear axles, Gforce tri-link (not installed), two sets of mini lite type wheels mounter Hoosiers 1 never on track 1 with one race, one set of stock wheels, strut bar, caster camber plates, Mazda comp brake ducts, ext temp gauges, extra stuff like springs, spark plug wires (never been used), manuals etc. Have 16' open trailer (needs repainting) trailer has alum wheels (two sets) and steel spares. Any reasonable offer considered. You can contact me at [email protected]

ccasteel
01-06-2011, 08:49 PM
The age old question. To sell or not to sell. I was able to make one race last year. Car is in great shape and always a front runner. Had it thoroughly serviced by Charlie Clark at the beginning of last season and put one weekend on it since. I have a spare motor and transmission. It has the tri link installed and has the 5:13 rear end. I think there are 5 or 6 sets of wheels. At least 4 sets of tires in various condition. Six of which are new, never mounted Hoosiers and 4 (not new, but good) dirt stockers for the rain. It has a ton of spares that I would have to inventory to know what all I have. I could probably get more selling all the spares seperately, but I don't want the hassle. I'm in the Kansas City area. Let me know if you're interested. ccasteel at everestkc dot net