PDA

View Full Version : Need your SCCA images

StephF
12-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Title says it all. This is for the annual meeting and awards banquet.
http://www.improvedtouring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28721

We need photos of workers, participants, fun shots, whatever you have. We plan on having them running in a loop all evening. Especially want people shots, and shots of winners in solo, race, rallyX and rally.

If you have anything to share, please send it along. You can shoot them to me: [email protected], or to Kathy Barnes [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

CRallo
12-21-2010, 12:26 PM
is this NEDiv or NER? Pardon my ignorance :/

EDIT: nevermind, I looked at the link. I guess my Jersey pics are out, but I have some good one from the NARRCoffs...

StephF
12-24-2010, 06:43 AM
Chris, it doesn't matter where the pics are from, only that it be of folks in the region, or who are NERRC or NARRC participants. Also really want worker, crew, SO, kids, shots like that.
Send them along to me! I'm putting them on a flash drive so we can run them through the evening on a computer.

Have a great holiday/Christmas everyone! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

StephF
12-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Just a quick reminder and a shameless bump: We've gotten a ton of great images! Keep 'em coming! The Annual Meeting, NERRC, NARRC, RallyX, Rally and solo awards are January 7 through 9 in Rocky Hill CT. Come out and see your ellow competitors, workers and friends! Also check out the images we havbe gotten in!
Hope to see you there!