PDA

View Full Version : Looking for interested drivers!

benracin
12-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey guys, been awhile since I've been on the forum. Like many people my growing family meant I had to shrink my racing budget, to, well... zero! But after a few years off, a friend and I will be taking a run at a few Chumpcar races and we're looking for some interested drivers to help us fill out our endurance team. Along with power to weight, budget is one of our primary concerns and we're hoping to be one of the most affordable yet competitive cars on the track. At the moment we're estimating around $500 per person plus drivers fees, license, safety gear, food, travel, lodging, etc. Safety gear, food, travel and lodging are all items that could possibly be shared to help save some cash. It would be the true arrive and drive experience and we're planning on having enough spare items and duct tape to keep us on the track for the full 24 hours. We have the car which we're going to build off of and are now just trying to build our team to see which races we can enter. Each race needs a minimum of 4 drivers. Each additional driver would lower the car costs. The tracks we're hoping to visit will be Brainerd, MN and the Iowa Speedway in IA. If you or anyone you know is at all interested just send me a message and I can send more info. Thanks and it would be great to see some IT folks again.