PDA

View Full Version : Head and Neck restraints

pballance
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
You are invited!!

As a service to our racers, the Tennessee Valley Region SCCA will be hosting a Safety Solutions presentation of SFI approved Head and Neck restraints on January 13, 2011 in Huntsville, Alabama.

During the meeting a representative from Safety Solutions will demonstrate their devices and assist in their proper fitting. You may bring your own race car and check the fit or you may use one of the SSC Toyota's that will be present. I know of at least 1 formula Vee, an SRF and a couple of ITA/S cars that will be present. This event will be held at a local race shop with ample room for parking trailers and pulling the cars inside for fitting/demo's

If you are interested in attending please shoot me a pm for further details and post your planned attendance in this thread. TVR will also be providing food and beverages at this event so we will need a head count.

Also, If you are a dealer of another SFI H & N device and would like to demonstrate your products in the same fashion, shoot me a pm as well.

If you have questions or comments, post here or send me a pm.

Paul