PDA

View Full Version : NEDiv Drivers

John Nesbitt
11-23-2010, 09:52 AM
At last week’s NEDiv convention, Executive Steward Earl Hurlbut announced that he would be attending many NEDiv events in 2011 and conducting Town Hall meetings. Everyone is welcome, but the meetings are aimed mainly at drivers.

The format will be simple. Earl will usually have some announcements or information to share; however, he will be there principally to listen to you. He wants to hear your questions, comments, and suggestions around Club Racing.

Earl will post his event schedule on the NESCCA website (http://nescca.com/nescca_main/). Meetings will be held the evening before racing, and precise time/location will be posted in registration at each event.

I hope you can attend. This is an excellent opportunity for dialogue and feedback with the steward leadership.

callard
11-23-2010, 10:49 AM
John,
Do you mean Friday night before P&Q on Saturday or Saturday night before the Sunday races?
Chuck

John Nesbitt
11-23-2010, 11:10 AM
John,
Do you mean Friday night before P&Q on Saturday or Saturday night before the Sunday races?
Chuck

Ahh, you MARRS guys. :shrug:

I should think Saturday night. Lots of folks don't register till Saturday morning.

BruceG
11-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Ahh, you MARRS guys. :shrug:

I should think Saturday night. Lots of folks don't register till Saturday morning.

Unless, John...it's LRP with no SAT evening or Sunday.....LOL

John Nesbitt
11-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Unless, John...it's LRP with no SAT evening or Sunday.....LOL

Well, if the MARRS circus ever goes to LRP, we'll let you and Chuck sort it out. :)

<common sense answer>

The Town Halls will be held at the most convenient/sensible time between qualifying and racing.

</common sense answer>

callard
11-24-2010, 01:50 PM
MARRS at LRP.....sure, as soon as they add another mile of track to handle the car counts.

John, Saturday evening sounds good at Summit. We'll even supply the beer to keep the conversation flowing. :rolleyes:

Chuck