PDA

View Full Version : How in the world does body work on a Civic turn into this??

gran racing
10-21-2010, 07:29 PM
So earlier this summer Kai took the Honda Civic and stuffed it into a wall at Watkins Glen. At a picnic this summer, a few of us attempted to do some body work on the car with a big hammer. Somehow Google didn't see things as we did and interpreted it all a bit different. I normally refrain from posting these on this forum, but this is too funny to pass on. I'm just glad the Blethens have several months to forget all about this before seeing me (actually hope that's not the case!).

So here goes the article (http://www.goaheadtakethewheel.com/blog/funny-google-search-results/)

Guaranteed a laugh even if it's at our expense. lol Oh, you be quite Rallo!

Kai Noeske
10-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Well, thanks a ton Dave "The other Honda Honey" Gran!

Just reminding you that I still plan to show up on a paddock or two this season... with peoples' memories very, very fresh... and the pink "R" that you stuck on the Civic doesn't help my case...!!! :blink:

JLawton
10-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, the rumors were flyin' before the website ever came out so don't worry about it!

:p

I have to admit, your blogs do crack me up!!

Kai Noeske
10-21-2010, 09:49 PM
"Bodywork" may have been misleading.

As are probably the terms "Nut", "Stud", "Shaft", "Rod", "Lube", "Sweating" and "Banging".

Z3_GoCar
10-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey you forgot "Pounding Wood"

Too funny :023: Been there, done that, got the event patch.

CRallo
10-22-2010, 10:51 AM
So here goes the article (http://www.goaheadtakethewheel.com/blog/funny-google-search-results/)

Guaranteed a laugh even if it's at our expense. lol Oh, you be quite Rallo!

whaaaaat? who me?:shrug:

LOL EPIC! that is too good not to share!

JLawton
10-22-2010, 02:50 PM
More like:

"

As are probably the terms "Nut", "Stud", "Shaft", "Rod", "Lube", "Sweating", "Banging" "Dave Gran" and "Kai Noeske".

StephenB
10-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Hmmm Dave you do drive a yellow banana.
And Dave correct me if I am wrong but I think you do get pleasure out of "lapping" your competition... and I have witnessed you "banging" a few weird things at the track.

:) Stephen

gran racing
10-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Well, ummm, yeah. Uggg.

lateapex911
10-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Oh, you be quite Rallo!

Is being "Quite Rallo" a new gay term I'm not familiar with?

;)

OK, I'll go back to being quiet....

Isn't Dave a published author!?

gran racing
10-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Editors? :shrug:

Shouldn't you be fixing an RX7 engine? LOL