PDA

View Full Version : NER top brass

BruceG
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I met Jerry Rigoli for the first time yesterday at LRP. He had a "holiday" as the New York Region was running the NARRC. Seems like a very approachable and nice guy(unlike a few SCCA higher ups).

Point is it's nice to have a reasonable person doing a tough job that none of us would want to do.

Keep up the great work, Jerry!!:023:

ulfelder
10-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Hear hear. I'm grateful to every single volunteer who helps me pursue this silly hobby.

Steve

StephF
10-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Hear hear. I'm grateful to every single volunteer who helps me pursue this silly hobby.

Steve

Water skiiing? :shrug:

:happy204:

Ed Funk
10-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Water skiiing? :shrug:

:happy204:
...uh, Hun, everybody likes a little ass, nobody likes a little wise ass! Anyway, that's my job!

lateapex911
10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I met Jerry Rigoli for the first time yesterday at LRP. He had a "holiday" as the New York Region was running the NARRC. Seems like a very approachable and nice guy(unlike a few SCCA higher ups).

Point is it's nice to have a reasonable person doing a tough job that none of us would want to do.

Keep up the great work, Jerry!!:023:

Jerry is awesome, and is a racer, while still "getting" the infrastructure standpoint. We've had some good guys in NER.

I assume you must be referring to NERs BoD guy in your latter statement.
zing...

It is certainly a job that sees a lot of armchair quarterbacking....
(Jerry, I have some ideas...);)

...uh, Hun, everybody likes a little ass, nobody likes a little wise ass! Anyway, that's my job!

It might be your job, but, in this case she was faster, and better. ;)

ner88
10-05-2010, 05:52 PM
My name is Jerry Rigoli and I approve of this ad.:)

BruceG
10-06-2010, 01:16 PM
My name is Jerry Rigoli and I approve of this ad.:)

The value of a good director.....priceless....LOL

lawtonglenn
10-08-2010, 11:51 AM

Greg Amy
10-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Jerry: "I told you, I've got NOTHING to do with it."

PJ: "Dude, got a Monster?"

(Oh, yeah, we're gonna have some fun with this one...