PDA

View Full Version : Flatout at the ARRC

ulfelder
09-21-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm hoping a little self-promotion will be forgiven because we're in a position to help get folks to the ARRC who wouldn't/couldn't go otherwise.

This year, we at Flatout are moving our act south for the winter so some of our customers can race to their hearts' content. (See blog post here: http://bit.ly/aOfDO7)

The kickoff to this program is the ARRC, Nov. 5-7 at Road Atlanta. Right now we've got open slots on our transport vehicles, so if you'd like to run the ARRC but can't take the time to trailer down, we may be able to help (for a fee, of course). On a similar note, we may have space under our canopies, and of course we'll have plenty of crew there ...

I'm afraid details haven't yet come into focus, as our regular customers get first dibs, and we need to gauge interest before we promise anything. If you're interested, your best bet is to contact Nick Leverone ([email protected], 508-966-0447). Thanks!

Steve Ulfelder
05 ITR
Flatout Motorsports

RacerBill
09-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Would love to go to the ARRC! But would you drive all the way to Columbus to pick up my car? And besides, if you put my car on your trailer, all the other cars would jump off! Maybe after some serious development and testing.