PDA

View Full Version : I owe Shawn Hobbs a chair

jumbojimbo
09-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Shawn, The reason we never include you in emails is that your email is a secret. so I have to blast the world just to contact you.

Anyway, I owe you a chair. Apparently my excessive weight was too much for the arm of your chair. I'll throw you a mismatched OSU chair if you show up at MO in Oct.

And I bet you thought you'd broken it when you guys got back from your ttybar excursion on Saturday.

downingracing
09-07-2010, 07:32 PM
That was his 1st place trophy chair from a race at Grattan... We noticed it was broken on Sunday morning. No clue how it happened, but figured it was just the 'price of partying'!!!!!! Great hanging out with everyone this weekend! Maybe next time you guys will go with us 'off-campus'!! Looking forward to October!!! :eclipsee_steering:

dhardison
09-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Maybe next time you guys will go with us 'off-campus'!! Looking forward to October!!! :eclipsee_steering:

"SOUNDS LIKE FUN" <exit stage right>

Racerlinn
09-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Shawn races a Fiat. He doesn't know about the interwebz yet....
:)

jumbojimbo
09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
That was his 1st place trophy chair from a race at Grattan...

Hopefully he didn't throw it away and he can re-tub it on a new chair.

downingracing
09-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Yea - The guy not racing on Sunday slept in and the chair made its way to the trash. He really didn't care... I think he was just happy we were alive!!! :blink:

Great weekend - looking forward to the next one!!!!!

And Steve - I still have your flashlight and I owe you $25. I've got the perfect place to pay you back at!!!!! :023:

jumbojimbo
09-08-2010, 10:28 PM
...Steve - I still have your flashlight and I owe you $25....

Wow, that's not a mental image I need.

Racerlinn
09-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Wow, that's not a mental image I need.

Uh, those are two completely seperate and unrelated items.... :blink:

I'm in the air about the two MO weekends next month, leaning towards probably doing the one day WOR double regional on the 16th. It's easiest on the wallet and away-from-home time, although I would love to do the handicap race at the OVR event. I don't have enough tire to run the 1 hour "enduro" as well.
I'll be there for one or the other.

R2 Racing
09-09-2010, 09:31 AM
"Local ballett" Friday AND Saturday night? I'm going to remember that the next time Downing's complaining about his tires. :lol: