PDA

View Full Version : Need Help/anybody work for Yellow freight

terrya
08-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Fellow Racers i NEED help!

Does anybody work for Yellow Freight or know of anybody that does with any pull?
here is what is going on ...,,,Aug. 25 pallet was picked up in Edison N.J with My 2 Fresh FV engines rebuilt being shipped back to Mi. for the Runoff's.

here is how the route was suppose to go home terminal Elizabeth N.J to Akron ohio and then the Talyor Mi.

i have the Pro number but Driver didnt put labels on the pallet (engine boxes) when he picked them up from the shipper. yellow has paperwork but NO Pallet and CAN'T FIND IT.

My shipper went to the terminal this AM to look to see if he could find the shipment its not in the terminal. They think it might have gone to Akron but Akron says they didnt see it nor did taylor. They supposely put a APB out on the freight but its not looking to good. I'm ready to take a road trip to that terminal to look myself.

IF anybody can help.....please

If they cant find these 2 Engines I'm pretty much screwd

Terry Abbott
248-514-7255

rydermike
09-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Did you write any shipping info on the boxes? Insured ? Finding anything in a large frieght company whether trucking,railroads or airfrieght is unreal once they lose track , and now they rely so much on those barcode tags. Sorry to hear about it happening to you.