PDA

View Full Version : 4 hour enduro at Sebring for 400$, sept 25

Flyinglizard
08-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Chumpcar is having a 4 hour sun enduro. No trophy or cash for the IT /SCCA legal cars but plenty of good track time . The entry has been reduced to 400$ for the one day, no other fees.
We may have two VW cars there .
The racing has been a non contact event, with very good awareness among the drivers. As the race develops, you find yourself among similar speed cars. And the fun begins.
It is a riot , the organizers have been nice.
Some of the rules have been stretched, maybe..
Find three other people ,bring out your car .
No SCCA license needed!!
The short course is simple to get fast on as it is power,brake , turn. not a high tech arena of any sort.
I have two seats open in the # 171, ITB car at 400$ each per hour stint, This includes fuel and entry.
Email me or call if interested, Mike Ogren /Organ Donors/Protech

splats
08-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Mike,
I'll have to say that I had lots of fun co-driving at this past weekend's event at Roebling Road. :eclipsee_steering: Where else can you watch a Miata & a '72 Ford LTD dive into a corner at the same time? AND THE MIATA DIDN'T HIT HIM!!!! :) There was LESS contact during both 7hr races (14hrs total) than a typical 30min IT race. And the prep level of the cars were very high for most of the cars. :023:

SLUF
08-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Running the POS-7 with the Chumpcar gang this weekend in Hallett. Can't wait! Full report for IT.com after.

Flyinglizard
08-26-2010, 10:16 PM
We could use some crew for this event. free food, beer after we win.
MM