PDA

View Full Version : 8/22/10 - NHMS - Enduro Results?

DaveITB1
08-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Anyone get a results sheet on the 3hr Enduro?
They were packed up and gone by the time I made it over to T&S.

Nothing on MyLaps.com yet either.

Thanks.

67ITB
08-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Dave,

I hear you guys lost ITB to the yellow Scirocco...LOL. something about having to come back to the pit for a loose gas cap!!!

all kidding aside, great job keeping that thing going so well, and on slicks no less.

I had a great time running with you until the minor issue I had braking in turn 3.

Matt

DaveITB1
08-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey Matt,

Glad you and the car are OK. Didn't see if you incurred any damage when you went long in turn 3.

Yeah, 3hrs on slicks in the rain. That will put a twist in your panties. Coming hot into turn1, and your nose wants to push out to that big hard wall because you have no grip? My heart was beating harder than when I drank 2 Red Bulls back to back. I even tried the apron like you were doing, and couldn't find grip there either.

I know that Eli is out, but Smarty and I would love to see you up at the Glen in October to continue this battle. What do you think?

DaveITB1
08-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Hello? Anyone have the results? :shrug:

Greg Amy
08-31-2010, 10:15 AM
http://www.nescca.com/nescca_main/clubrace.html#results

DaveITB1
08-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks Greg.

Congratulations to Matt & Eli on the win in ITB. Well fought. Well deserved. :happy204:

And to Mr. Krueger in 2nd spot, that was a fun battle - right to the end. If only I could repeat in print the "encouragement" that Smarty was giving me over the radio in the final minutes of the race...... Wow !!:blink: