PDA

View Full Version : CFR is now user friendly!!

Flyinglizard
08-14-2010, 02:13 PM
I want to say that I have raced SCCA for about 35yrs.. That means that I am an old cooter for sure, but also that I have seen a lot of customer relations issues with SCCA.
It was so bad that my Son and I left the fold for a while.
Anyhow. My recent last two events with the CFR has been very nice. WE had a student that hurt his car and needed to finish a race for his permit. Could have been a long , big problem between tech and scoring. The tech guys looked at the logbook and called the scoring people for a valid race #.( The car was already teched)
The driver made the next session . It has turned from , how many hoops can we get you to jump through to , how can we make this happen?? Nice.
We got rained out for the race on Sat. Reg let us run for the combined price on Sun. Again, went out of the way to make our experience easy and more fun.
Thanks to all involved from Protech, Michael and Mike Ogren

blueray
08-14-2010, 03:49 PM
I would agree. having just gotten in to the road racing side I don't have much experience but was down at Sebring a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed with how friendly the workers were, how easy they made getting on the track and how much fun it was.

Keep it up y'all! Hopefully the folks up here in South Carolina are as good once I get on a track closer to home.