PDA

View Full Version : what to do

manny
08-10-2010, 08:48 PM
OK gentlemen this is my question, I've been out of racing for 2yrs now due to many reasons. What do i need to do and who do i contact to get my license reinstated? I'm planing on making the turkey trot race, i know but i'm thinking way in advance:D. Thank you in advance for any and all of your help.

Knestis
08-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Get in touch with your regional licensing guy/gal and see what they can do for you. You may not be able to simply get it "reinstated" without a school after two years so you're counting on their help, I think.

K

Terry Hanushek
08-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Manny

OK gentlemen this is my question, I've been out of racing for 2yrs now due to many reasons. What do i need to do and who do i contact to get my license reinstated? I'm planing on making the turkey trot race, i know but i'm thinking way in advance:D. Thank you in advance for any and all of your help.

Your best bet is to contact your divisional licensing Charmian. In Florida the Area 3 Licensing Chairman is

Pete Magnuson
204 Crawford Road
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
386-428-5313 hm
[email protected]

The divisional / area licensing chairman can grant waivers for drivers who have not completed the normal renewal requirements. Each situation is different so will need to provide your competition background. One year away from racing can normally be covered with a waiver. Two years away is in the gray area.

HTH

Terry

manny
08-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Thank you gentlemen, thats why i joined the SCCA:023: