PDA

View Full Version : Results??????

gpeluso
08-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Results????

RacerBill
08-01-2010, 11:29 PM
All I have is Sunday Group 2, Race 1 and 2.

Sunday Race 1
ITR - Kip Van Steenburg, Ronald Pawley, Chris Dercole
ITS - Tim Selby, Matt Carson, Abdulrab Aziz
ITB - Scott Hileman, Jim Heckman, Richard Ruck

Sunday Race 2
ITR - Kip Van Steenburg, Ronald Pawley, Chris Dercole
ITS - Tim Selby, Matthew Carson, Richard Watson
ITB - Scott Hileman, Jim Heckman, Dan Hardison

Saturday's race results were not final until Sunday due to a protest, and Sunday's Race 2 was also delayed because of a protest.

gpeluso
08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
WELL.............................................. ...... WHERE ARE THE FULL RESULTS???? SCCA must be a secret society???? For such a big deal why not promote the finishers... All I really know from the forum is people wrecked into each other and the people in charge handled it badly! Come on guys..... put the good news out there!!!!!!!

RacerBill
08-04-2010, 01:17 PM
They don't have classes, but the results are up on MyLaps.

downingracing
08-04-2010, 01:17 PM
WELL.............................................. ...... WHERE ARE THE FULL RESULTS???? SCCA must be a secret society???? For such a big deal why not promote the finishers... All I really know from the forum is people wrecked into each other and the people in charge handled it badly! Come on guys..... put the good news out there!!!!!!!

I'm sure they are working on it. The folks that do all the work are volunteers and have real jobs too. They will get the results posted as soon as they can. From my view, the weekend was a huge success! A BIG THANKS to everyone who made the event possible - good times!!!

Eagle7
08-04-2010, 06:35 PM
OK, I was really slow, drove poorly, got in people's way, then my car broke. But I had a good time.

xr4racer
08-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Marty, I did get the car going by Dave Burchfield somehow soldering the 3 strands of wire that were left on the TPS. It ran half assed on the Sunday morning qualifying race, unfortunately that was my first lap in the car and I was not very confident in it going into 7 at the start. In the afternoon I started in front of Hardison and some other guys that I screwed up when I hit the gas at the start and the car did not go apparently throwing raw gas on everyone. Most of the field got by and then I was coming out of thunder valley and just like last year (BIG FLASHBACK) but this time I did not total a car as I went left out through the grass filling the radiator/oil cooler with grass, 4 feet of caution tape and a red beer cup. Needless to say the car was getting hot during the full course, so I pulled in and called it a weekend.
I knew after trashing the car in September this weekend would be a battle to work out hidden problems. I hope you can come down on Labor Day.

matt

jay05
08-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Started 7th, finished 3rd, broke a wheel bearing , put it on the trailer, drank beer. Not necessarily in that order.

R2 Racing
08-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Event Mylaps:
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=573652

I had a freaking blast racing with the Moser's, and trying to put on a good race in ITA. I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming about actually being able to beat those guys at Mid Ohio. :lol:

x1/9racer
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Finished 5th in ITC in Saturday race after running second, going off in turn one, and getting airborn repeatedly in the grass outside of one. Finished second in Sunday morning qualifyling race, ran third in Sunday afternoon race, engine blew up on lap 14. But I did drink a lot on Saturday night with no hangover Sunday, so all in all a good weekend, beats working.

Jim Royal
08-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Chased an Italian car around with a French car on Sunday morning for 2nd in ITC! Nuf said!:023:

RacerBill
08-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Finished 5th in ITC in Saturday race after running second, going off in turn one, and getting airborn repeatedly in the grass outside of one. Finished second in Sunday morning qualifyling race, ran third in Sunday afternoon race, engine blew up on lap 14. But I did drink a lot on Saturday night with no hangover Sunday, so all in all a good weekend, beats working.

Not to mention re-timing my engine after a pathetic engine rebuild! Thanks so much, again for all the great work. Could not have done it without you and Mark! How's the leg?

x1/9racer
08-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Healing, thanks.