PDA

View Full Version : Admission To T&T

Eagle7
07-26-2010, 10:06 PM
How does entry to the track work for the Friday evening Test & Tune? T&T registration starts at 3:30, with cars on track at 4:45, but the sups say gates open at 6 PM.

Also, are the garages being rented to the PDX participants? If so, when will they be clear? Sure would be nice to set up in the garage before the T&T.

Thanks,

jumbojimbo
07-26-2010, 10:43 PM
How does entry to the track work for the Friday evening Test & Tune? T&T registration starts at 3:30, with cars on track at 4:45, but the sups say gates open at 6 PM.

Also, are the garages being rented to the PDX participants? If so, when will they be clear? Sure would be nice to set up in the garage before the T&T.

Thanks,

Garages are not rented for the PDX, if you rented for the weekend, you own it, kick out PDX people when you get there. Just don't be a d*ck if someone is parked in the adjoining paddock spot. PDX people have stuff to carry around too.

If registration isn't open you should be able to get in by going to the gate and giving the "I'm here for the race" line. Race people usually wander in all afternoon and start setting up.

TAC
07-26-2010, 11:17 PM

Thanks,

Marty,

For the T & T. Drive to the security shack and sign in. Gates are open 24 hrs a day starting Thursday evening at 6 pm. Just be sure to come back out to register for the race weekend.

Garages are off limits to the PDX folks. Myself and several others will be up to get the area in front of the garages blocked off with caution tape. Worked well last year.

Todd

RacerBill
07-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Marty,

For the T & T. Drive to the security shack and sign in. Gates are open 24 hrs a day starting Thursday evening at 6 pm. Just be sure to come back out to register for the race weekend.

Garages are off limits to the PDX folks. Myself and several others will be up to get the area in front of the garages blocked off with caution tape. Worked well last year.

Todd

Todd: Any thought to were I can park the car I will be driving in the instructor's group while I am with a novice? I am not renting a garage. Thanks.