PDA

View Full Version : Chumpcar, E book orders

Flyinglizard
06-20-2010, 02:04 PM
I have a Chumpcar team that is running a Hybrid Mk 2/3 Golf.
The team consist of Mike and Michael Ogren, A Vintage Trans Am driver, A Vintage Vette driver, Ex Imsa Guy, Ex solo nats winner. Etc.
This a safe, well prepared, easy to drive Golf. Open diff, short shift, 2 hr per driver car. We have cool suits, roof vents, etc. It is one of the FWD racing guide promotion cars. The team name is the "Organ Donors/Protech".
We usually have one seat for rent ,as all the drivers cant make all the races. Currently we have one seat for Roebling on Aug 20-21. The cost is 800$ per seat. Exp only, low contact drivers only please. We try to win to race not the lap.

On another note. I have started sending some pre edited E books out. The info has VW specific and is FWD dynamics centered. There are notes and small details of racing VWs for 20 years, along with the best and fastest way of getting the most out of a FWD race car. I call it a low tech guide to using what works.
You can go faster using the notes from this guide. 20$ well spent. I have about 5 VW race cars that range from the oval track dominator, to the Solo FSP and ITB cars.
I make sure that your venue and car setup are addressed, either directly in the book or on a more personal note.
As I have analyzed the FWD dynamics, I have stumbled upon the rear steer advantages and developed it over the last 10 yrs.
I now use a rear steer setup that has made a very big improvement for the Mk 2-4 Vw. About 20 cars are running it so far, all like it and will not go back to the solid rear system.
MM