PDA

View Full Version : 16 ITB cars registered so far for the NER Schools Out Regional @ LRP

RSTPerformance
06-01-2010, 10:31 PM
16 cars are registered already for the race at Lime Rock on 6/19/10!!! This is going to be one hell of a race, I hope we get some more people to come out, it would be great to have more than 20 cars! I know that a lot of other people can still dig the cobwebs off the cars and get them ready :)

Raymond "picking up new tires this weekend" Blethen

RHallRacing
06-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Thats great to see. I hope the fields stay strong for the rest of the season.

I look forward to meeting you guys

ScotMac
06-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Hmmm...do any of them need a tune up the week before? We only have 2 signed for 6/11 at Laguna (i would make 3). Just a bit of a westward tow.

Charlie Broring
06-02-2010, 12:12 PM
17 ITB registered for MARRS 4 at Summit Point this weekend. Sounds like the class is strong on the East Coast.

gran racing
06-02-2010, 01:16 PM
If we could get them all on track at once... Labor Day at summit point Ray? :)

Can't wait to get this engine built!!!!

THawkbh
06-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Hey does anyone know if its possible to add crew members after I have registered?

mossaidis
06-02-2010, 04:42 PM
^^ you can always update your crew list at the registration 'hut' at LPR the day you first show up... i.e. Thurs, Fri or Sat.

StephenB
06-02-2010, 06:11 PM
If we could get them all on track at once... Labor Day at summit point Ray? :)

Can't wait to get this engine built!!!!

I can answer that for him since he is an " arrive and drive driver" :) I can't make it to summit this year as I am saving for my new ride therefore my truck that tows his car isn't going: ) so no go for Raymond!

BUT we are both going to go to the glen in July and we are running the NARRC this year! Last year there was a ton of cars at the NARRC and I was wishing that I was running with everyone. I think summit and the glen were the two " big ones" last year.

Get the engine done and come out and play!
Stephen

PS: I can't remember the last time Raymond got new tires... usually he uses my old ones!

StephenB
06-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Raymond "picking up new tires this weekend" Blethen

From my house? Or are you really get something new for you car that isn't "new to you" and " old to me" ;)

RSTPerformance
06-02-2010, 07:40 PM
If Smarty has some I want brand new tires... But it is always fun to kick you @$$ with your throw aways!

Dave- a while back a buch of us were telling everyone in ITB to go to the Glenn for a "re-union" to try and get the biggest field possible, hoping you can make it!

Raymond

gran racing
06-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Will be at the Glen. :) will have to settle for watching the B fun at lrp, darn it!!

pfcs
06-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Back in the day we had so many B cars they gave us a race-group all our own-50!ITB cars.:happy204: