PDA

View Full Version : LRP Groups Being Adjusted?

gran racing
05-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Odd - I looked in the NE section of this forum and only see two threads. Do I have something set incorrectly on my viewing options?

Anyway, has anyone heard of adjustments of the run groups. Between the regional and national groups, there are a few which are oversubscribed.

Terry Hanushek
05-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Dave

Odd - I looked in the NE section of this forum and only see two threads. Do I have something set incorrectly on my viewing options?

Anyway, has anyone heard of adjustments of the run groups. Between the regional and national groups, there are a few which are oversubscribed.

The Chief Steward is in the process of adjusting the groups for the National to relieve the oversubscription in Group 5. Since changes are in the process of being approved by the SOM, I do not have the final schedule.

Both the TeamDI Pro IT and the $210 race are oversubscribed with wait lists. Given the tightness of the schedule at Lime Rock there is nothing that can be done to expand these races.

Terry

robits325is
05-13-2010, 10:11 AM
What about having two 25 minute Pro-IT races instead of one 45 minute race? Miatas in one group & IT cars in the other.

gran racing
05-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi Terry, will those people be alerted somehow? I'd hate to plan my schedule according the the current plans only to learn that my class is out on track already in group 1. I know normally a group in this situation would be pushed back in the schedule's timing, but don't think that's possible here. I could be wrong.

ner88
05-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Dave
Just get there early, you live closer than most! :D

M5rokit
05-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I like Rob's idea!!!

StephF
05-14-2010, 10:57 AM
What about making people qualify for an oversubscribed race? You don't make the the grid, you either withdraw (and get at least a partial refund) or go on a wait list, in case of attrition. (Seems like that used to be done years ago.)