PDA

View Full Version : Open garage spot for NMHS skool/regional

craigs
04-15-2010, 10:15 AM
I have been lucky enough to secure a spot in one of the Kakashi garages right next to Greg and Jeff. But the other side in "my" garage is empty. Anyone cool need a place to call home?

Craig

gran racing
04-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Craig, how money much is home?

On edit - you said cool but I'll ask anyway.

StephenB
04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Craig, how money much is home?

On edit - you said cool but I'll ask anyway.

Dave are you running? We need a rematch from the glen! To bad I already gave my car to my best friend ; )

Stephen

Greg Amy
04-15-2010, 11:46 AM
NHMS garages - which easily fit two cars - are $175 for the weekend this year, so half that. - GA

wepsbee
04-15-2010, 11:54 AM
NHMS garages - which easily fit two cars - are $175 for the weekend this year, so half that. - GA
Still have one available for us?

gran racing
04-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Nah, I'm just helping out during the school. The prelude still sits beside my house without an engine and bunch of other work needed. :( I will have it out there later this year though.

Greg Amy
04-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Still have one available for us?
As far as I know. I reserved two garages for us, #20 and #21, and I have not committed the other one to anyone else but you...

On a somewhat-related note, does anyone know who rented either #19 or #22? Reason I ask, 20/21 are in separate buildings, divided by the road that goes to the grid. If whomever reserved the garages on either side of us is willing to swap for the season so we can be together, I'd appreciate it. - GA

On edit: CORRECTION, for the school/regional weekend we're in #25/26; we're in 20/21 for the rest of the year.

On edit, Part Deaux: NORTH Garage.

wepsbee
04-15-2010, 12:25 PM
As far as I know. I reserved two garages for us, #20 and #21, and I have not committed the other one to anyone else but you...

On a somewhat-related note, does anyone know who rented either #19 or #22? Reason I ask, 20/21 are in separate buildings, divided by the road that goes to the grid. If whomever reserved the garages on either side of us is willing to swap for the season so we can be together, I'd appreciate it. - GA

On edit: CORRECTION, for the school/regional weekend we're in #25/26; we're in 20/21 for the rest of the year.

On edit, Part Deaux: NORTH Garage.
Excellent, we will be there Thursday AM with 2 cars that are completely different from the last time we ran and the anticipation is high!!!!!!:eclipsee_steering: