PDA

View Full Version : Season starting soon in N.E.?

jimalley
02-07-2010, 09:13 AM
The 2010 season must be sneaking up on us. All the signs are in place, or I am ahead of schedule!

Dents have been pulled out and repaired (by the 50 / 50 standard), New brakes, calipers, rotors and brake pads hace been installed. Engine bay has been cleaned up, pressure plate and clutch replaced and engine put back in yesterday. Finish up the engine install today, put it on the trailer and deliver to tuner this week and I am ready.

Way ahead of the curve this year. Oh yea! Spent too much of the 2010 budget on off season upgrades. Hope I win the lottery so I can actually go racing. :shrug:

Greg Amy
02-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Tradition in the New England has been turned on its ear this year. The schedule no longer starts with the School/Regional at NHMS in late April; this year it's now starting with a National/Pro-IT in early April. Then, we go back to NHMS last weekend in April for the school/Regional. Two weekends later we're at LRP for a Regional/National.

And, we no longer have our traditional Memorial Day weekend triple-race; apparently we lost that weekend at NHMS to NASCAR.

It'll be a busy Spring...

dickita15
02-07-2010, 12:29 PM
And, we no longer have our traditional Memorial Day weekend triple-race; apparently we lost that weekend at NHMS to NASCAR.

the Memorial day triple is a week later, the first weekend in June.