PDA

View Full Version : Track Studs

Ed Funk
02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Man, every time I see that advert banner at the top of the page, I can't help but think of myself!:rolleyes:

quadzjr
02-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Man, every time I see that advert banner at the top of the page, I can't help but think of myself!:rolleyes:

I thought the same thing.. I looked them up just to see if they have anything for me. But I am not in teh market right now.. maybe woudl take more serious if I was in need.

wcmcarlos
02-05-2010, 06:22 PM

You Do Mean the "racing nuts" Part, Right?

RSTPerformance
02-06-2010, 01:47 AM
Sorry, thoght this post was about Jake!!! Jk, have a great weekend

and now a new feature: Advise of the day...

I don' t suggest ever trying to teach your dog to drink beer... Next day isn't so great :(

Raymond

RacerBill
02-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Sorry, thoght this post was about Jake!!! Jk, have a great weekend

and now a new feature: Advise of the day...

I don' t suggest ever trying to teach your dog to drink beer... Next day isn't so great :(

Raymond

Ha! Reminds me of the time that I accidentally let my dog's water bowl get empty. I went to sleep that night, with a half empty glass of scotch and ice on an end table. The ice melted to the point that the dog could drink it. Have you ever seen a dog with hangover? No, I never let that happen again!

ddewhurst
02-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Reminds me of way back. There was this 18 year old beer bar & store that a granny operated by a small lake. She had this black & white dog with loooong ears. She would pour some beer in a saucer on the floor & the dog would lap up the beer. Lap up what his ears hadn't soaked up. After some beer this dog was real layed back. Of course we

were doing some :birra: therefore maybe we were the ones that were layed back.

StephF
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Huh. Back in my long ago mis-spent youth, my sister Sue bought a raccoon as a pet (this was when you could do that, before rabies became an issue)
Well, my hard partying sister thought it would be hysterical to give the coon a bowl of beer.
The coon got skunked.
She got aggressive, running in staggering circles while snarling, this after drinking as much of the beer as she could and rolling over with the bowl, dumping it all over herself.
Ever try to corner a 30LB drunken raccoon? A drunken raccoon that is busy trying to rip the refrigerator door off the hinges so she can get inside and feast?
I don't recommend it.
That was the first and last time my sister did that. Thankfully. It's pretty mean to get an animal shitfaced.
Now when they do it to themselves on rotten apples, well that's fair game for fun.

Ed Funk
02-08-2010, 02:56 PM
How'd this thread get so far off topic?? It started about me being a track stud, and has degenerated into getting puppies schnockered. WTF!:026:

StephF
02-08-2010, 04:21 PM
It's Ray's fault.
He didn't want to talk about your apparent studliness.
:rolleyes:

Ed Funk
02-08-2010, 04:36 PM
---apparent???---APPARENT!?!??:rolleyes:

Greg Amy
02-08-2010, 04:46 PM
---apparent???---APPARENT!?!??:rolleyes:
Yeah, Steph, I don't see it either...

;)

lateapex911
02-08-2010, 06:15 PM
It's Ray's fault.

Isn't it always? ;)

JLawton
02-08-2010, 09:23 PM
It's Ray's fault.
He didn't want to talk about your apparent studliness.

Apparently, like the rest of us, he assumed you really should be under 50 to be considered a stud..............

Ed Funk
02-08-2010, 09:49 PM
In my mind, I am under 50 and Jimmy Carter is still president!

StephenB
02-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Trust me... Raymond's always at fault. : )