PDA

View Full Version : SportsCar

Tkczecheredflag
01-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Nice to read about my racing friends at the ARRC. Jake Gulick, Mark Cefalo, Jinx Jordan, Fred White, Jeff Underwood - Also nice shot of Kevin Ruck leading the field, with Mark C taking a peek, and I beleive I see Joe Dimino flicking a butt out of his window net in the background - Congrats All!

ITA_honda
01-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Yes I agree. Good to see the ITA guys representing the front cover of SportsCar!:happy204:

RacerBill
01-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Great event coverage. Congrats and thanks to those who represent our class so well. However there was no mention of the ITDC. ????????????????

lateapex911
01-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Another cover that I have been cropped out of! What are the odds! That's THREE now! On Dave Grans book, I am on the left. (Every other freaking IT-7 that has ever run at Lime Rock or any track within a billion miles is on that damn cover!) Me? out of the picture once it was cropped to vertical format. Then for his SECOND book, I'm in THAT shot as well! But not visible. Ack. Now this, just off the binding...cropped again. Sigh.....

Ed Funk
01-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Another cover that I have been cropped out of! What are the odds! That's THREE now! On Dave Grans book, I am on the left. (Every other freaking IT-7 that has ever run at Lime Rock or any track within a billion miles is on that damn cover!) Me? out of the picture once it was cropped to vertical format. Then for his SECOND book, I'm in THAT shot as well! But not visible. Ack. Now this, just off the binding...cropped again. Sigh.....

Just going to have to get famous some other way:D

spnkzss
01-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Just going to have to get famous some other way:D

Or pick a better car :D

R2 Racing
01-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Learn how to qualify higher, RX-7 driver!

:D

lateapex911
01-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Learn how to qualify higher, RX-7 driver!

:D

Ha ha! I was on POLE in the shot in Grans first book, and THAT's why I got cropped! Can't win for trying LOL.

But, I think you're right. It's time I started hassling you.

Eagle7
01-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Don't think it's not intentional. :D

JLawton
01-26-2010, 07:58 PM

It's probably because your ego was so big it wouldn't fit in the picture!!!

:p

lateapex911
01-27-2010, 03:52 AM
man, I'm feeling the LOVE!
(Go easy on me, I had to resign from the ITAC today. :()

BruceG
01-27-2010, 09:23 AM

That's because you are such a stealth IT7 racer. Jake. You go quietly about beating the sh*t out of your fellow racers and don't get noticed on mag covers....BOORAH....keep up the great work.