PDA

View Full Version : Proit Our Sponsors

Robert Zecca
12-25-2009, 11:53 AM
It is time for me to renew our sponosors and try to get new ones......Has anyone used our sponsors for anything? What about Hawk and Raceshopper.....we all need brakes.....are you guys giving Raceshopper the business for your brake pads? If not please do...it is hard to ask for things if we are not supporting them. We are only 60-70 participants but we need each one of you to support all of our sponsors. It is new for me to ask for things if after two years they got nothing in the first place. What about Zamp helmets....MPT....please think of our sponsors when it comes time to buy something or please tell someone else.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with your familly and friends......

Thanks
Bob

dtanthon
12-26-2009, 11:37 AM
TeamDI for all my safety gear - Thanks for taking care of me Bob!
Hawk pads on the racecar and street car from RaceShopper.
MPT in the racecar.

and of course Toyos from the TreadZone and Hoosiers from Northeast Racing (Smarty).

lawtonglenn
12-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Bob Zecca

Please check your PM (Private Messages)

thanks and Merry Christmas!!
Glenn

rsx858
12-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Race shopper and hawk for all of my street/track brake needs!

rsx858
01-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey Bob, Im redoing my website and would like to make a page for all the PRO IT sponsors.. I remember they were listed on the PRO IT site but as that is down at the moment can you send me a list or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Robert Zecca
01-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Matt,

That is great...the site should be back up on Monday with all info.

Thanks
Bob

rsx858
01-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey bob, any update on the pro it website? I thought you guys had a pretty solid site before, look forward to what you guys come up with.