PDA

View Full Version : Proit Series For 2010

Robert Zecca
10-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Dear Competitors,

In the coming weeks and months we will be meeting as NNJR region and NJRRS as to the future of our series. The past two years have been incredible and we have realized some great results but personally I feel the series has more potential. To realize this potential it will take much time and money. I will be working with our present and potential sponsors to see who will be able to step up and help us. I would like to hire an individual on a part-time basis to be at each event, do the PR, get out the press releases, work on behalf of the sponsors, update the website on a timely basis and just do a better job than what we have done on a skelton crew.

I do thank our present sponsors but honestly I feel I could have done so much more given time and money. They deserve it as does any future sponsor. We have great ideas and now we just have to get them implemented. We will start now to lay the ground work to ensure that next year will be our best yet.

I thank each and everyone for your past and future support of our series, our competitors, our officials and workers. A special thanks goes to Darrell who is the mastermind to all this madness.

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
www.teamdi.com (http://www.teamdi.com)
www.proitseries.com (http://www.proitseries.com)

lateapex911
10-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Bob-
Step 1- Convince Larry DaLude to stop the madness of SS and get him in an IT car. (Heck, some can double dip very competitively in the ST category)
Step 2, get him onboard handling your marketing/PR etc!

Robert Zecca
10-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Jake,
I agree with you on two counts but the bottom line is Larry will not do it for personal reasons. I am one of his best friends and I understand why. We are in talks with an individual who I believe can do a great job for us. He will be going to the PRI show and I am sure we will get something finalized in the coming weeks.
Thanks,
Bob

lateapex911
10-29-2009, 02:00 PM
That's great Bob. I just want Larry to out there racing with us! (I'm greedy!)