PDA

View Full Version : WGI results on MYLAPS

wepsbee
10-21-2009, 10:23 AM
I checked the Mylaps site and found no results for the Last Chance race at WGI. Looking at my list of previously accounted for races there are no WGI races listed going back to 2007. I have LRP races and NHMS races listed but none from WGI. Does anyone know why this is?

joeg
10-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Dan--Glen Region--who puts that race on--doesn't link up with mylaps.

In fact, I have never seen events at the Glen run by the Glen Region on my mylaps.

I had thought this was going to change, however.

wepsbee
10-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Dan--Glen Region--who puts that race on--doesn't link up with mylaps.

In fact, I have never seen events at the Glen run by the Glen Region on my mylaps.

I had thought this was going to change, however.
Thanks, I guess we should email Glen Region and request a change. I will try.

wepsbee
10-21-2009, 03:08 PM
I sent an email to the Regional Executive Ed Zebrowski of the Glen Region about this issue. He sent me a very quick response outlining the entire issue. This boils down to an expensive addition to the current AMB software which at this time cannot be funded. I fully understand the regions desire to keep costs down especially for the drivers fees which is where the money would have to come from. I appreciate the problem and thank Ed for his response and his commitment to bring this issue up again at their meetings.

ner88
10-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Please! Charge an extra $10.00 at the next event and get it done!
I don't know of any other region that doesn't post to Mylaps!

wepsbee
10-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Please! Charge an extra $10.00 at the next event and get it done!
I don't know of any other region that doesn't post to Mylaps!
I would think that would be the attitude of just about everyone that races there. I think an online poll would be good info to send the Glen Region but I do not know how to set one up. Anybody!!!!!!