PDA

View Full Version : Smart drivers and dumb drivers

BruceG
10-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Too bad we have great drivers like Sam Posey get injured and morons like JC France(Brumos Porsche Rolex)just arrested at Daytona racing in a Lambo on the highway ,drunk and using coke!! He was racing his cousin over a bridge( who was in a Porsche). Evidently, one of these 2 morons threatened the police that they were the "France" family and that they owned Daytona.

Seems to me that Bob Snodgrass would weep and Hurley Haywood can do better for a driver.

Some time ago, they found JC France driving a Cadillac SUV on the Daytona track at 100mph with kids in the back seat.

Guess when he says "this race blows", he knows what he's talking about!!:shrug::shrug:

lateapex911
10-11-2009, 02:37 PM
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/cup-son-of-nascar-executive-jim-france-faces-drug-dui-charges/

dickita15
10-11-2009, 02:43 PM
I think it is great that “old man” Hurley was pressed in to service as a replacement on a very hot day and was rewarded with a win.

BruceG
10-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I think it is great that “old man” Hurley was pressed in to service as a replacement on a very hot day and was rewarded with a win.

I agree,Dick. He was in the midwest and got the call that he we being pressed ito service

Knestis
10-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Point being, France was bringing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the operation. That's how these deals work.

K

Z3_GoCar
10-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Remember two years ago, the Mexico City DP race. He was wrecked out and going at his co-wreckee like he was was going for a Golden Glove. I think he only got a month suspension for that one.