PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help from the Honda folks

Bill Miller
09-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Guys,

A friend of mine had her '94 Civic EX Coupe broken into and robbed last week. The ass-clowns that did it obviously have another Civic, because they stole some very specific parts. They stole her doughnut spare, jack, and lug wrench, they stole the rear spoiler off the trunk lid, and get this, they stole the ashtray out of the car!:blink:

Any chance anybody might have any of this stuff laying around from a build? Don't need the spare, as someone already had one of those, but I could use the jack/lug wrench, the spoiler, and the ashtray.

TIA!

Jeremy Billiel
09-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Bill - I have a spare jack for sure. I believe I also have the lug wrench.

quadzjr
09-23-2009, 09:09 AM
I would check craiglist in your area.. those parts might just happen to be for sale...

bonespec
09-23-2009, 09:53 PM
dunno if the parts car I got off Downing still has the ashtray somewhere inside, if it is, just cover a small shipping fee.

mossaidis
09-23-2009, 11:49 PM
I have a spare, jack & wrench (all in the factory sleeve) and the ash tray - assuming the stuff from a 92 Si works. Stuff is located at 12188 and I will be to get to the parts by Oct 1 and ship them then. PM me for contact details.

Better yet, you showing up to NARRC runoffs? I can give them to you then OR I can swing by old neighborhood (I am from North Branch originally) and drop it off OR you can pick them up in NYC since I live here.

Peace,
Mickey