PDA

View Full Version : Big Boys Don't Cry

Robert Zecca
09-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Who ever said I was a big boy? Very emotional weekend for me but I have you guys to thank for and incredible weekend at NJMP. Everywhere I heard positive comments about the weekend not only from the competitors but also from track management. YOU GUYS PULLED OFF A GREAT SHOW!

I would like to thank Steve Jaffe, his girlfriend Marissa, Darrell, Dave Hoffman, Dave Teal, Terry Hanushek and everyone else from SJR and NNJR. The help and support for the TEAMDI PROIT SERIES was incredible. The tribute to Joe and Linda with the two pace laps holding American flags was moving and is something I will never forget. You guys are the best in my book. You are incredible on track but ladies and gentlemen off track and I am so proud to be part of such a great group. I also would like to thank Erin DeHaven who is our new podium girl. You guys made her feel like part of the family and she said she was truly overwhelmed by the support she got. She wants to be part of this and she is committed to helping us make this series happen.

Please visit: www.proitseries.com and check out the incredible photos taken by Marissa. Steve updated the site to include a story by our own Ben Phillips as well. We are on a roll.....lets keep the momentum going and have a great closing event in October.

Thanks again to each and everyone of you and I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
www.teamdi.com
www.proitseries.com

lateapex911
09-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Bob, well done event. As soon as I get a car that actually fits the offered classes, I will probably do more of the events.

It was obvious that you and the ProIT staff tried very hard, in obviously trying conditions. I appreciated the fact that somebody took the time to walk the paddock and inform each of us individually about schedule changes and meetings.

Well done, keep it up!

Tkczecheredflag
09-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Bob - The Team DI Pro IT Series has been a pleasure to be a part of. You guys - ALL of you - Are a class act. We hope and pray for continued success as this "baby" begins to grow up. Thanks again for all you do.

CPM Motorsports