PDA

View Full Version : Best ECU or standalone for 99 miata??

gpeluso
09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
What is the best solution for an ITS miata without having to replace the alternator with a 95 model to use certain software? or is that standalone system the only one out there? I'm talking about ISC's...... I know they have a fast car...but I am just curious about any other solutions..

thanks
greg

C. Ludwig
09-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Drop me an email if you'd like some info. We have a new Haltech plug-in system for the NA and NB Miata that should retail in the $1100 range. Actually just sitting here working on the harness for it. This is our new budget system based on the all new Sprint 500 ECU. We also have higher end systems with more options. Alternator control is not a problem with any of the systems.

In the end most of the systems, from the highest priced to the lowest, should all give performance numbers within a relatively close range. What you should look for is something that is supported well and offers the options you're wanting within your price range.

[email protected]

gpeluso
09-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Chris,
Sent you an email......just waiting for some info....

Greg Peluso
[email protected]

C. Ludwig
09-17-2009, 04:50 AM
Not sure why but I haven't received your email. I'll get something out today to the address you have listed above.