PDA

View Full Version : Divisional Shootout for the Nelson Ledges Cup

ITA_honda
09-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Come one, come all out to the Mahoning Valley Regional @ Nelson Ledges October 16-18, 2009. There will also be a PDX on the same weekend. This weekend will be known as the "Divisional Shootout for the Nelson Ledges Cup"

There will be two teams represented. Great Lakes Division and the Northeast Division. Teams will earn points by how well they finish. The winning team will be presented with a travling trophy at the end of the weekend.

If you have any questions on the rules/format and such you can contact Greg Vandersluis on the behalf of the Great Lakes Division at [email protected] or Carl Holbrook on the behalf of the Northeast division at [email protected]

As always, more information on the weekend including supps and entry forms can be found at www.mvrscca.org

This is going to be a fun-filled weekend and a great way to end the 2009 season!

cjb25hs
09-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I'll be there honduh boy. Of course I will be representing the NE winning region. Probably not since we will most likely be out numbered.:eek:

ITA_honda
09-14-2009, 09:39 AM
I'll be there honduh boy. Of course I will be representing the NE winning region. Probably not since we will most likely be out numbered.:eek:

ok neon boy...see ya there. :D

cjb25hs
09-14-2009, 10:17 AM
ok neon boy...see ya there. :D

Probably the only way I would be up front running with you is about $2K worth of new tires, 4.12 FD, Rebuilt and revalved rear struts. Just don't see me winning a scratch off lottery card in the next week!:shrug:

ITA_honda
09-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Probably the only way I would be up front running with you is about $2K worth of new tires, 4.12 FD, Rebuilt and revalved rear struts. Just don't see me winning a scratch off lottery card in the next week!:shrug:

ya never know...ya could get lucky.
Just like our dealership.
we all chipped in $5 when the mega millions was like 300 and some odd million...
got 4 out of the 5 numbers....we got our $5 back.
So close.....yet so far

mvrbrad
09-14-2009, 05:59 PM
There will be no outnumbering of one team, the points system make it a fair fight for divisional bragging rights.

cjb25hs
09-14-2009, 09:49 PM
There will be no outnumbering of one team, the points system make it a fair fight for divisional bragging rights.

I was just jagging, I know that it will be equal as far as car counts, but probably heavier stacked in the GL for front runners.