PDA

View Full Version : Sebring?

jmracer17
09-07-2009, 01:34 PM
How was it? How was the *enduro*? Times?

Wish I could have made it down but was at the USF beating on Wofford! Go bulls! :OLA:

pitbull113
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
surprised there's no responses to this,guess they're still hungover. enduro just finished before the rain. other than that good weather both days...hot...I had fun...thanks for asking.

krysdean
09-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Just for the record this was NOT an ECR, it was a CFR Enduro, CFR has chosen not to participate in the SEDIV ECR Series.

The last ECR in Florida Will be at Homestead next weekend Sept 19/20.

GKR_17
09-11-2009, 02:47 PM
CFR has chosen not to participate in the SEDIV ECR Series.

Curious what the reason is?

Or was it fallout from Daytona - the tire debacle that took a COA ruling to fix, or the missed pit penalties that never got corrected (one ITS car was short over 90 seconds and not penalized). With a history like this I can't say I'll miss running in CFR.

Grafton

pitbull113
09-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Just for the record I've run many races with the the CFR both at Daytona and Sebring and always found the events to run smoothly. Don't judge the CFR by one race.

GKR_17
09-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Daytona was only one of several handled poorly, just the most recent example. We quit going to Sebring several years ago.

iambhooper
09-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Just for the record this was NOT an ECR, it was a CFR Enduro, CFR has chosen not to participate in the SEDIV ECR Series.

The last ECR in Florida Will be at Homestead next weekend Sept 19/20.

Do they not run ECR's at Sebring? Sebring is one of the historical tracks that I want to race before I hang up the gloves... but with a 13 hour drive from Greensboro, there needs to be plenty of track time.

hoop

VenWood
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
Curious what the reason is?

Or was it fallout from Daytona - the tire debacle that took a COA ruling to fix, or the missed pit penalties that never got corrected (one ITS car was short over 90 seconds and not penalized). With a history like this I can't say I'll miss running in CFR.

Grafton

Just for your information CFR has nothing to do with the running of ECR events or the stewards enforcement.