PDA

View Full Version : Mud Wrestiling At Teamdi Proit Arca Event

Robert Zecca
08-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey guys

What do you think???? We can have a mud wrestling contest....we can find some local female volunteers and you wankers could take them on in the rink. We will find a charity for this one, maybe something local to Millville? Hey I can call Pam Anderson for Tim Klavana and this could be the first match. What do you think?

We got 34 cars and Terry says we can have 56....maybe we get an extension and break 60. Lets go for it.

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
www.teamdi.com (http://www.teamdi.com)

benspeed
08-26-2009, 12:00 PM
I want to see Rosie O'donell battle it out with Crazy Joe

Tkczecheredflag
08-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Ithought it would be more fun to see Carol and Pam get it on in the mud. If she declines I'll start looking for my Speedo..

dominojd
08-26-2009, 04:12 PM
I want to see Rosie O'donell battle it out with Crazy Joe

I think I can take her. :happy204:touche Mr Phillips

dominojd
08-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Ithought it would be more fun to see Carol and Pam get it on in the mud.

I would pay to see that. :D

dominojd
08-26-2009, 04:14 PM
If she declines I'll start looking for my Speedo..

I wouldn't pay to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

cpm motorsports
08-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Ithought it would be more fun to see Carol and Pam get it on in the mud. If she declines I'll start looking for my Speedo..

The things I am called upon to do for the love of this sport !?! :blink:

benspeed
08-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Maybe the best show under the big top would be a mud-wrestling cage battle between Andy Bettencourt wearing Delila and Greg Amy in his Cpt Underpants suit. I will buy the entire paddock a round to watch that!

RSTPerformance
08-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Maybe the best show under the big top would be a mud-wrestling cage battle between Andy Bettencourt wearing Delila and Greg Amy in his Cpt Underpants suit. I will buy the entire paddock a round to watch that!

I will get the second round drinks... And no weggies allowed, we don't need to see any of that! Lol

Raymond

lateapex911
08-30-2009, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't pay to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'd pay NOT to see that!:cool: