PDA

View Full Version : Sept 12-13 NER double regional races at NHMS

nerregmsf
08-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Registration is open for this event on the NESCCA on-line registration website. (www dot nescca dot com and click on the link). Registration may also be done by mail to the event Registrar, Marilyn Freeman.

Entry form, schedule, supplementary regs and Track rules can be found on the same website for downloading/printing.

New entry fee format for this year's Cheap Date: one fee for one day entry, and a fee for both days. Credit card payment is available on the online site; and will also be accepted at Registration at the track (Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Discover).

How to make the Registration line at the track move faster:
Pre-payment really speeds up the Registration process -- Any check pre-payments will be held until after the event weekend.
Annual waivers with hard cards issued by Topeka -- at no cost for licensed drivers -- get one when you renew your membership/license

All drivers should review and update all information in their on-line registration profiles: license grade and expiration, car info, transponder number, etc. etc.

See you there!

lawtonglenn
08-20-2009, 09:28 PM

hmmm...something amiss on the signup page:

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/registration/updateDB.asp, line 2786

nerregmsf
08-21-2009, 08:25 AM
Checking that out... will get back to you. Thanks, M.:(

nerregmsf
08-21-2009, 12:56 PM
The problem with the online registration for the event has been fixed.

lawtonglenn
08-22-2009, 10:28 AM
thanks!...people are starting to register now

Best
Glenn

JLawton
08-31-2009, 06:56 AM
Anyone want to share a garage?

georgethefierce
08-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Anyone want to share a garage?

Jeff I believe we are in need of a space (be kind to open wheelers!)

you can shoot me an email at georgethefierce at gmail

lateapex911
08-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Bring the Baskin Robbins car!

georgethefierce
09-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Bring the Baskin Robbins car!

sadly, due to weather pinkeye is left at home, driving the pick em up truck with the big ol' redneck CB antenna

dyoungre
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Any results?

How did IT7 81 do???

dickita15
09-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Norm was dominant in IT7.
Jay had a mixed weekend in your old car. Likes the rain tires. Had a fast qualifying in the dry, but broke rod ends in two sessions.
Email me Dave I don’t what your current address is.
Patullo at Verizon dot net

rhygin
09-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Fun weekend... i actually enjoyed the variability in weather. Rain tire in the rain are better than I thought they would be! Rain tires in drying conditions are FAR worse than i thought they would be.

Thanks to everyone for some good racing. 3 wide in turn 1 and about 19 wide into turn 3 and no touching... amazing.

Seeing Jeff dead in the middle of T2 facing the wrong way got my attention!

BruceG
09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Norm was dominant in IT7.
Jay had a mixed weekend in your old car. Likes the rain tires. Had a fast qualifying in the dry, but broke rod ends in two sessions.
Email me Dave I don’t what your current address is.
Patullo at Verizon dot net

21 FV's running at NHMS...yee hah...3 spun Sat into the wall on the 1st lap.

almracing
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Great weekend at the #86 paddock. With a working transmission it was nice to be running again... especially on Saturday. But my rain tires are toast now! I spent the race convincing myself not to make a mistake as Andy B. was lurking behind... waiting...

Jeff's pirouette out of Turn 2 was interesting to watch. Thankfully, he kept on the binders and prevented the car from snapping across the track. And Peter in the red Miata was something to watch in the rain. Never even a bobble.

Sunday life was back to normal... with the "hotshoes" loving the dry conditions and turning fast lap times. The CRX just could not keep pace.

lateapex911
09-14-2009, 02:40 PM
The CRX just could not keep pace.

Give the Mosers and King a call. ;)

How did Grant run in IT-7??

JLawton
09-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Great weekend at the #86 paddock. With a working transmission it was nice to be running again... especially on Saturday. But my rain tires are toast now! I spent the race convincing myself not to make a mistake as Andy B. was lurking behind... waiting...

Jeff's pirouette out of Turn 2 was interesting to watch. Thankfully, he kept on the binders and prevented the car from snapping across the track. And Peter in the red Miata was something to watch in the rain. Never even a bobble.

Sunday life was back to normal... with the "hotshoes" loving the dry conditions and turning fast lap times. The CRX just could not keep pace.

You did an awesome job this weekend Anthony. And no more crying the blues about running in the dry!!! :) 1:17s and if I do recall you gave me a good run through and out of "3" on the first lap!! I was happy to have the Saturn torque!

Yes, and thank you EVERYONE for missing me coming out of 2. THAT was scarey!! Cars were going by on the left and right, some of them getting sideways trying to avoid me! Video to be posted in a few days.

Also props to Geoff Branscom for giving Andy fits for the whole race. It was a great race to watch. And more props to Peter for his win in the rain.

A fun weekend despite the rain.

craigs
09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
21 FV's running at NHMS...yee hah...3 spun Sat into the wall on the 1st lap.

Too few posts to post a link. But Youtube search "NHMS 20090912"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwIdUkLMdRU

BruceG
09-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Kudos to my friend and FV newbie, Harry White. He bought my LYNX and finished 7th out of 21 in the pouring rain on Sat!!

rhygin
09-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Thought that I would add a little video clip. Good fun... but a bit of an ouch on my shifting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgw1R6kVa3U

Enjoy!
BB

lawtonglenn
09-19-2009, 10:46 AM

and some more clips

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6013596/15632191

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6013261/15631512

JLawton
09-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Here's my spin in Turn 2 in the rain........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syAYyFolBXw

MKB
09-21-2009, 08:41 AM
JEFF........I did see you i was just not sure what the crowd was like coming off the bottom of T-2! SO-i went on the outside!

Mike B
IT7 # 29

rhygin
09-21-2009, 08:49 PM
wow... to the outside? That looked VERY interesting for a moment from the in car. Jeff... Looked like I was a tad close going by in the black miata, but I was well clear! Looks different from the inside!
BB