PDA

View Full Version : Its Official... I bought a house!!!

RSTPerformance
08-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Margaret and I have been looking and bidding on houses all summer, and the long wait is over! We finally closed today and are joining the world of house ownership for the first time! Yeah, it has cut into racing a lot mostly because of time and a bit money, hopefully now that we can settle down a bit I can get back to racing... If Stephen isn't going to beat Ken I need to get out and give him a challenge!!!

Next step, get the racecar to my house and get it ready for the next PROIT event in NJ :)

Raymond "I keep telling myself... Packing and moving is just like going to the track and setting everything up, only the track has so many more toys!" Blethen

RacerBill
08-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Nice place, Ray. My first apartment was the original section of a farmhouse that was built in 1785. Good luck.

raffaelli
08-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Nice looking place! Congrats!

lateapex911
08-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Wow, that's a real house! And a nice garage! Congrats. Now you know how I felt over the early 2000s.

Ed Funk
08-11-2009, 03:55 PM
OK---now babies, braces, prom, college, weddings! You started the ball rolling, hell you'll be as old as I am before you can race again!

Congrats, and I'm sure we'll see you on track before your 50th.:cool:

RSTPerformance
08-12-2009, 09:15 AM
I gave up two tires for the purchase of new light fixtures in the house last night :shrug: and no, they were not for the garage :(

Guess the used tires will have to do!!! lol

Thanks;

Raymond

raffaelli
08-12-2009, 10:48 AM
I gave up two tires for the purchase of new light fixtures in the house last night :shrug: and no, they were not for the garage :(

Guess the used tires will have to do!!! lol

Thanks;

Raymond

Thats just the beginning!

gran racing
08-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Congrats! Glad to hear things worked out in the end. Sounded like from what Stephen said it was a bit challenging to finally get a closing date.

That's awesome and will be worth it in the long run. Yeah, I vividly remember those Home Depot conversations about house items. Melissa, that would cost us two tires. Here I was thinking how horrible and she's thinking it's a no brainer to get the home stuff.

So what town is your home in?

megmeyer
08-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Nice house, Ray! Congrats.

StephF
08-14-2009, 11:17 AM
:happy204:
Congrats!

cchandler
08-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Living the American Dream. Now, go mow the lawn!

Ed Funk
08-14-2009, 12:34 PM
----and that lawn mower is going to be at least 4 tires.:o

RSTPerformance
08-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Londonderry... 3 extra bedrooms and no kids on the way so we have plenty of room for people to stay when they come to NH!!!

Yeah the American Dream, mow the lawn and think about all the things I need to do besides replace the CV joint in the Audi, and how Dave wimped out of Lime Rock!!! Lol miss ya Dave!!! Just finished building Patio Furnature now it is off to install another one of the lights!

Thanks for all the nice coments and for real our door is always open to fellow racers!!!

Ed Funk
08-15-2009, 06:53 AM
I like big dinners and light breakfasts on race weekends. Oh, and I might be arriving late on Friday, will you hold my room?:cool:

JLawton
08-15-2009, 06:58 AM
Congratulations! Enjoy!

Robert Zecca
08-17-2009, 03:17 PM
I have your dad's Cool suit stuff. Where should I send it? Give me a call at 1-973-361-0508

lateapex911
08-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Londonderry... 3 extra bedrooms and no kids on the way that I know of, so we have plenty of room for people to stay when they come to NH!!!

Yeah the American Dream, mow the lawn and think about all the things I need to do besides replace the CV joint in the Audi, and how Dave wimped out of Lime Rock!!! Lol miss ya Dave!!! Just finished building Patio Furnature now it is off to install another one of the lights!

Thanks for all the nice coments and for real our door is always open to fellow racers!!!

fixxored.
;)