PDA

View Full Version : TeamDI Pro IT Series - LRP

benspeed
07-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Hello - I was curious if there is a spot that all the IT folks will be paddocking for Round 5 of ProIT this weekend?

robits325is
07-30-2009, 04:14 PM
I will be heading up tonight.

robits325is
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Just curious if anyone that has signed up for the even will not be showing? We have some people on the waiting list and don't want to transport extra cars if they arn't going to get in.

Thanks.

raffaelli
07-31-2009, 11:17 AM
I was at the track yesterday. I would say that the B Paddock was about 50% full, A paddock about 75% full. This was about 8pm when I was leaving.

Lots of the grass was soft.

gran racing
07-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Rob, I'm out and communicated that to the region early this week. :( Instead I get to take a ride to Philly for a replacement bumper. Oh joy.

RSTPerformance
07-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Rob, I'm out and communicated that to the region early this week. :( Instead I get to take a ride to Philly for a replacement bumper. Oh joy.

What??? I was looking forward to running with you!!! Very upset right now...

Raymond

gran racing
07-31-2009, 03:32 PM
I wasn't happy about it either and have been looking forward to having some fun out on the track with you and Stephen for a while now. I have a pretty decent size of my front bumper missing, the fender is all banged up, and the left side of the car has a ton of black from the tire wall on it. The closest place that has a replacement bumper is in Philly (~ 3.5 to 4 hours from where I live) and they wouldn't ship it. I have to imagine the region would have turned me away or at least wouldn't have been thrilled that I showed up with the car looking like that.

Hope to see you at the NARRC Runoffs!! Have a blast tomorrow.

raffaelli
07-31-2009, 04:35 PM
What??? I was looking forward to running with you!!! Very upset right now...

Raymond

ditto. was all excited to be on the track with 'the author'.

gran racing
07-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Come to Summit Point on Labor Day weekend. :D

lateapex911
07-31-2009, 08:31 PM
ditto. was all excited to be on the track with 'the author'.

That's not what the tire walls think!
;)

RSTPerformance
07-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Dave you will get a fix by next race, you still have time... Load the car and get to the track, the padock is packed!!!

Raymond

raffaelli
07-31-2009, 11:49 PM
That's not what the tire walls think!
;)

After the Porsche Club event Thursday I saw a wrecker carrying a tire wall....prepping for Dave?:shrug:

dtanthon
08-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Congratulations to Jeff Henderson for the overall win in ITS.
Rob Breault in ITR.
Shane Hawthorne in ITA.
Ken Hubbard in ITB
No ITC again.
Don Duman in SM.

Thanks for supporting the Veteran Homestead (http://veteranhomestead.org), true heroes indeed. We will have more information at the upcoming events on how we can continue this great support.
I'll be sending the event prize fund to Leslie later this week. It was great meeting Leslie and Michelle. Thanks to Tim K., Ken H.. and Tim M.! Plus a big thanks to Bob and Steve at Driving Impressions and TeamDI.

September will be a double at Thunderbolt. We'll get that posted on DLBracing.com once we get the sanction approved.

Terry Hanushek
08-02-2009, 05:02 PM
TeamDI Pro IT Round 5 Results
Lime Rock Park

ITR

Robert Breault - 25 laps
Robert Thiele - 15 laps
Ben Phillips - 12 laps

ITS

Jeff Henderson - 25 laps (overall winner)
Matt Rooke - 25 laps
Steve Ulfelder - 25 laps

ITA

Shane Hawthorne - 25 laps
Max Lingenheld - 25 laps
Tim Klvana - 25 laps

ITB

Kenneth Hubbard - 25 laps
Stephen Blethen - 25 laps
Tim Mullen - 24 laps

ITC

None

SM

Donald Duman - 25 laps
Nick Leverone - 25 laps
Robert Karl Jr - 25 laps

The sun came out when the TeamDI Pro IT arrived at Lime Rock. :) We were forced into a double qualifying session which went very well thanks to the cooperation and sportsmanship of all of the competitors. In the end, everyone who wanted to race was able to do so. Although the race was shortened by the Lime Rock curfew, it was exciting and tightly contested.

The highlight of the event was the over $10,000 raised for the Veterans Homestead - thanks to all of the TeamDI Pro IT competitors for their generosity Special thanks go to Bob Zecca, Tim Mullen and Tim Klavna for their efforts in organizing our salute to the Veterans Homestead.

Great job everybody

Terry

http://72.167.111.130/forums/images/chromium/blue/misc/progress.gif

mossaidis
08-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Results were posted:

http://www.mohud-scca.org/Race/2009/Race.html#results

Terry Hanushek
08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
I have been informed that there was a minor error in the final results posted for Round 5. Car 26 (Christian Chandler) was incorrectly listed in ITA when it should have been in ITR. The SOM are approving the correction. The revised leaders in ITR are

TeamDI Pro IT Round 5 Results (revised)
Lime Rock Park

ITR

Robert Breault - 25 laps
Christian Chandler - 25 laps
Robert Thiele - 15 laps

Also ITA cars in positions 5 thru 7 move up one place.

Terry