PDA

View Full Version : Call for PDX instructors, 7/25 Thunderhill

vtluu
07-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Hi all,

we're looking for a few more instructors for this Saturday's PDX (Performance Driving Experience) sessions at Thunderhill. Instructors sit alongside students in their cars during on-track sessions and provide guidance and feedback to help them develop their driving skills. Share your passion for high-performance driving and help us develop the next generation of potential racing drivers!

Instructor requirements: you must have either a competition license (regional or national) or an instructor license. Experience preferred but not required. Personally I found that instructing has given me new insights about my own driving, so it benefits the instructor as well as the student.

The PDX sessions run only on Saturday, so they won't overlap with any of your race day activities.

Please contact me ([email protected]) and/or Sherry at the SFR office ([email protected]) if you'd be interested in helping out.

Thanks!

racer_tim
07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Tam, I'd love too, but I'll be in the tower instead.

vtluu
07-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Bump...

Group 5 only has one practice session first thing on Saturday, so I know there are folks here who will be available for the rest of the day. Speak up or contact me please!