PDA

View Full Version : Nissport.com

JBrass
07-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know if they are still in business? I e-mailed and didn't get any response but saw on their website they race an ITS car or two. I am building a car and love their quick release design, splined shaft, very clean mounting, bolt on, and looks great. I would rather not have to go another route so I thought I would try here first.

Thanks, Jason Brassfield

CRallo
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
update?

ramoncito89
08-29-2009, 09:13 AM
Well I actually bought a quick release about a year ago from NISPORT through EBAY and after a month of waiting my money was refunded by pay pal because nissport never took the money then I made a call to them because as you can see there is no phone listed on the nisport site but is a requirement from pay pal to have it listed on EBAY so I called them and the guy was explaining to me that his parts came from Canada and that he was not running the operation from California so he was having some issues I have no doubts that the parts they offer are Nissan specific items that are costume made for our applications but there is no point in advertising something that the costumer simply will never get.

Mr. Brown
09-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know if they are still in business? I e-mailed and didn't get any response but saw on their website they race an ITS car or two. I am building a car and love their quick release design, splined shaft, very clean mounting, bolt on, and looks great. I would rather not have to go another route so I thought I would try here first.

Thanks, Jason Brassfield

Their website is still up.
Have you tried faxing them at (309) 424-7144 ??
Mr. Brown