PDA

View Full Version : TeamDI Pro IT - Prize Funds

dtanthon
07-01-2009, 06:07 PM
I mailed out 54 TeamDI Pro IT checks today, I saved a stamp on mine.

Get me your W9 if you have not already. There is a link on www.ProITSeries.com (http://www.ProITSeries.com) or go to the IRS site.

I will NOT send any more checks until I have them. With the entries we have the year end pay out will be much bigger than last year.

Remember to support your local regions. Double dip when you can.

Next TeamDI Pro IT events:
7/25-26/2009 - WGI - Round Four with NARRC Regional
8/1/2009 - LRP - Round Five with National
9/11-13/2009 - NJMP Thunderbolt - Round Six with ARCA / VW TDI Cup / All-star Trucks
10/17-18/2009 - NJMP Lightning - Round Seven and Eight with JRRC

ner88
07-01-2009, 09:28 PM
W9 link no worky!

rthiele
07-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Darrell

Do you need an original, or can I sign and scan/email or fax it?

dtanthon
07-02-2009, 09:46 AM
The link on ProITSeries.com will be fixed today.

You can email (prizefund @ njrrs.com) or FAX (973.361.5204) or Bob and I will be at WGI / LRP / NJMP with forms.

dtanthon
07-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Cash your checks!!!!! I'm the one balancing the books for the series funds.

W9 Forms - You can email (prizefund @ njrrs.com) or FAX (973.361.5204) or Bob and I will be at WGI / LRP / NJMP with forms.

Question about Round 6 at NJMP Thunderbolt on September 11 - 13 - format should be Friday practice & qualifying, qualifying plus a race on Saturday and a race on Sunday. Should we count this as 2 rounds like we do for the October event or count this as one? Use Sunday for points and prize and Saturday's race for Sunday grid position or add another round to the schedule? Comments welcome here or by PM.

dominojd
07-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Why don't you take over all postion for sat and sun races combined for the prize fund. Sat . race should be half the distance of the feature race on sun. This way both races mean something and it makes everyone work that much harder to keep it together for both days.

joe

Cash your checks!!!!! I'm the one balancing the books for the series funds.

W9 Forms - You can email (prizefund @ njrrs.com) or FAX (973.361.5204) or Bob and I will be at WGI / LRP / NJMP with forms.

Question about Round 6 at NJMP Thunderbolt on September 11 - 13 - format should be Friday practice & qualifying, qualifying plus a race on Saturday and a race on Sunday. Should we count this as 2 rounds like we do for the October event or count this as one? Use Sunday for points and prize and Saturday's race for Sunday grid position or add another round to the schedule? Comments welcome here or by PM.