PDA

View Full Version : Track Time at LRP School.

dickita15
06-13-2009, 06:12 AM
At the NER drivers school Friday group three for closed wheel cars will be an “advanced” school group. It will be for licensed drivers only and will not have the lead follow session, practice starts or flag tests. This will make it a good opportunity for drivers wanting test or practice time. Drivers will have to attend a morning meeting but will not have the classroom after every session. Price is the same $350 as the regular school. To enter contact registrar Pat Travers.

Greg Amy
06-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Hey, folks, we need to stress this one again: all day Friday track time at LRP for only $350. You will be one of three groups (closed wheel, open wheel, "advanced") and you're going to see at least three hours of track time Friday (minimum required for a "successful" completion of a school). For only $350. Upon request you can be assigned an instructor (as available) for feedback.

I was talking to Alan Dunklee (chief instructor) last night, and as of right now there's only 16 drivers registered for that session.

You're about to pay $350 to enter the Regional to get two 20-minutes sessions on Saturday. Did I mention this is three hours of open-track time on Friday at LRP for only $350?

Since we've already hit the deadline for "entering the school", you will need to contact Pat Travers directly (info on the school application).

Three hours. LRP. $350. Just sayin'.

GA

Jeremy Billiel
06-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Yup, rediculious amounts of time and all for a great price.

gran racing
06-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Any idea how many students are registered for the close wheel group?

Jeremy Billiel
06-16-2009, 12:08 PM
I have heard we have a good student turnout. I do not know the exact counts Dave

Greg Amy
06-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Purely speculation on my part, and relying on detailed info I wasn't perfectly listening to last night, but I think Alan told me we had about 60 total entries, with 16 in the advanced and I think a dozen in the open wheeled group. Thus, inferentially, I'd suggest we've got about 25-30 entries in closed wheel, a SUPERB turnout.

GA