PDA

View Full Version : Cage builder in florida

rx7chris
05-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Looking for a reputable cage builder in florida, closer to tampa the better. If someone could point me in the right direction and give me some options that would be great.

wcmcarlos
05-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Rickey in Ocala is good.
His wife is district 4 CFR SCCA Governor, look up in The Checker.

rx7chris
05-26-2009, 05:18 PM
thanks sent him an e-mail. Still would like to explore my options, so if anybody else has a refrence.

DoubleXL240Z
05-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi Chris,
This is Chris. I'm in Orlando and have built quite a number of cages for IT cars. There are more than a handful of guys on here that have cages built by me. I can send you pics or have a number of the guys send them as well. I believe Iam more than competitive on prices and quality. Also extremely fast turn around!!! I will not keep your car for 7 weeks like a few out there have done. Generally, in this Saturday back by the next!!!

rx7chris
05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Chris I'm looking for someone who can do part of a cage from the one lap of america beetle. If you'll google it there's some pics of the build. The cage is more street oriented and would need at least one change as well as several more bars added. I'm hoping to find someone that can follow the interior roof line of the beetle with the forward bars, which looks like is going to be a long constant bend until meeting the dash. You can pm me if you want.