PDA

View Full Version : Pocono Double 2nd Day Qual?

Jeremy Billiel
05-04-2009, 01:19 PM
I see nothing in the supps about qual on the second day so I assume your finishing position from Race 1 is the starting place for Race 2? I see nothing in the supps that explains this.

Thoughts?

dtanthon
05-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Thats funny .... I cut and pasted from last years Supps and that line fell off. I spoke to the Chief Steward and he will have a notice at Registration stating -

QUALIFYING: Timing & Scoring will time all cars on all laps during qualifying sessions. All qualifying times, grids and provisional results will be posted at the ARCA Lounge. Please note that the actual timing line at Pocono is on the short straight just past the entrance to the infield.
Grid position for the Sprint Races on Sunday will be based on the finishing order of the races on Saturday.

The posted Supps have -

QUALIFYING:

Timing & Scoring will time all cars on all laps during qualifying sessions. All qualifying times, grids and provisional results will be posted at the ARCA Lounge. Please note that the actual timing line at Pocono is on the short straight just past the entrance to the infield.

Sorry about that.

dtanthon
05-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Also, thanks for catching that. See you at Pocono.

dominojd
05-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Daryl,

When does online reg close? It says 9pm in the supps. What day? :)

dtanthon
05-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Terry keeps it open usually till the day before. I'll contact her and CC you to get you an exact day and time.