PDA

View Full Version : Fenders for Enclosed Trailer... Where?

StephenB
04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
I am in need of both the left and the right fenders for my tri-axle enclosed trailer. I have searched online but can't seem to find anything that resembles what I am looking for. The best way to describe what I need is an "outer lip" that is about 3 inches or so wide that attaches to the outside of the trailer with what I would call 2 tear drops between the tires. The inner fenders are part of the trailer and from the inside are basically just a square box. (I do not need the inner part just the cosmetic outer part!) The outsides both ripped off over the past few years because of flats :(

Thanks for any help that anyone may have!
Stephen Blethen

lateapex911
04-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Get the measurements, and call Pace. I know they sell parts.

dickita15
04-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Get the measurements, and call Pace. I know they sell parts.

Gee Jake how do you know that.:D

lateapex911
04-24-2009, 06:16 PM
har har, you gonna help our friend or just pick on the guilty? ;)

Ed Funk
04-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Stephen,

Call Steph at work, 800 998 8779, they can probably order fenders for you. She also said if you're blowing a lot of tires you either have a bent axle or are over loading.

StephenB
04-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Overloaading.... me no not at all :) They actually were the same tires on it as when we purchased it several years ago. We actually blew them on our way to Ohio a year and a half ago (1 out and 1 back) took out both fenders. :( Since then we replaced tires and wheel beerings and taken much better care of it! Its an oldy but still a goody!

On our trip home from Ohio, out of curiosity, we stopped at a truck stop and had it weighed... truck/trailer combo with driver no passengers it came in over 28K :eek: Since then we carry way less spares! still a tranny and a press inside but lots of other stuff gone and much less tires travel with us!

Thanks for responding! I will call her monday... I assume she is not at work now or on the weekends.
Stephen

Ed Funk
04-25-2009, 07:15 AM
Workin' today 9-3.

x-ring
04-27-2009, 09:29 AM
If that doesn't work out try Redneck Trailer. Triple fenders are the last item on these pages:

http://www.redneck-trailer.com/2009/H/H4-H5.pdf