PDA

View Full Version : Teamdi Pro It Sponsors

Robert Zecca
04-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Dear Drivers,

I need you now more than ever to take a look at our Pro It sponsors and support all of them. I go to bat everyday for this series and it is not easy. More than ever we need to do what we can to support all of them so that we will have a series next year.

Our newest sponsor is H6 Innovations of Norwood NJ. It is operated by one of our own drivers Dave Kupferschmid and his partner Brian Hamilton. They have an incredible company with incredible capabilities. They will be supplying our series with all the officials logos that will be required on the car. Please visit their site:
www.H6INNOVATIONS.com to learn more about what they do. I had a meeting with Brian and was blown away by the work they do for major companies including Microsoft and Maybelline. They offer banners, decals, signs, postcards and the list goes on and on. I am sure if you take a look at what they do either you or one of your buddies can use their services. They are already making items for Driving Impressions and Lime Rock Park. PLEASE LOOK THEM UP and tell them THANKS for their support and throw business their way. You can reach Brian at 888-767-6451.

Again I thank you for your support of our company and our sponsors. The decals will be out shortly and we hope to make this an incredible season.

Sincerely,
Robert Zecca
www.teamdi.com
www.proitseries.com