PDA

View Full Version : Need a Logbook issued

moe_1200
04-09-2009, 03:59 PM
I have a 93 Ford Probe Gt that I have been working on to make it legal for ITS. A majority of the safety equipment was already on the car when I bought it but all the misc. stuff that the rules require were missing (Washer bottle, heater core, p/s etc.) so I've been working to put all that back on. It's all kinda come together last minute here so unfortunately I missed the last tech weekend. I live in Angola Indiana about 45 minutes north of Fort Wayne. If there is anyone in the area that could do the inspection and issue a logbook for me that would be great. I will take the car where ever it needs to go of course. I've gone through the car and the GCR probably about 100 times so i'm hoping I haven't missed anything.

cjb25hs
04-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Not sure how far but you could go to performance driven in Indianapolis

Dave Gomberg
04-10-2009, 07:13 PM
While it is a good idea to get the logbook before your first event (just in case the inspector finds something you missed), it is not required. You can take the car to your first event and get it done there. Getting there early so that you can be ready when tech opens will be appreciated.

Dave