PDA

View Full Version : ITB MKII Golf project

Rabbit05
03-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Hey fellow VWers,

I am selling off my MKII Golf project .This is a preliminary post as I need to go and catalog everything I have. I would really like to sell this as a whole package at first. Its time to make a move and I would like to see this go to a fellow racer.

Essentially it is everything you would need to put together an ITB Golf 8v (non-sunroof car). From suspension ,motor,seat, ect. The only thing missing is a cage. There has aready been an extensive effort in removing all the sound deading "goop" under and in the car. There is ALOT of race "goodies" that go with this car.

Pictures and a detailed post in the classifieds will be coming this weekend.

I need to sell this asap. Throw out offers ,I am open to some respectable lowballs.:shrug:

email for questions : [email protected]

Knestis
03-05-2009, 10:00 AM
I know that Chris Schaafsma (shwah here) is looking for a shell. He's in the Chicago area.

K

Rabbit05
03-05-2009, 11:19 AM
yeah I got an email from Chris already. I have to go and get pics of everything once the temp gets above freezing .

So far I have gotten a decent amount of interest.:D

..... I got another Audi Coupe coming my way.....:eclipsee_steering:

So i NeeD to get the VW stuff out.
Anyone need a MKI Rabbit NEW floorpan ???......come pick it up ...and it comes with a rear quarter arch.

shwah
03-05-2009, 01:10 PM
John,

When you send me the info on the shell, go ahead and put together a list of the other stuff. There are several A2 Golfs in my area that may be able to take a lot of them off your hands.

Rabbit05
03-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Car and ALL the MKII stuff has been sold !

Thank you to all who sent interest !

shwah
03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Wow. You never even sent me one peice of information.

Good luck to the new owner though.:eclipsee_steering: Hope it remains an ITB project.