PDA

View Full Version : I Racing competition?

iboyan
02-07-2009, 02:48 PM
I posted..in error...a thread in the classified column a question about I Racers. Asking, if there are others on IT.com who do I race.

After a rather long spell in my thinking place...I.E. bathroom, I came up with an idea. How about an inter site competition. Perhaps a best of five finishes during a period of time for bragging rights.

Thinking bigger..once we have some interest, perhaps we could challenge other racing forum sites. You know..for bragging rights.

Let me know if there is some interest, I am happy to set it up. In fact if there is some interest I will spend some time with I Racing looking at the schedule and can post the period of time at which to compete.

I was thinking, during say a two week period or so, post your best 5 or 10 finishes on this or another thread. Points will be assigned for each finishing spot. Most points win!

Again keep in mind it would be fun to challenge other forums..just to flex our IT muscle.

Thanks
Ian

924Guy
02-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Excellent idea... but... how about doing something AT the ARRC, like they did at the Runoffs? Get iRacing to kick in some sponsorship?

iboyan
02-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Yea..how did they do that at the Runoffs. Any input would be cool.
Next time you are I Racing I am Ian Boyan..in the Yellow solstice with a black tail.

When I get back from Roebling Road next weekend, I will look over the schedule and post some possibilities.