PDA

View Full Version : exrerienced driver looking for enduro ride

BrianB
01-14-2009, 10:28 PM
hi,
i am pete punderson.people call me pundo.
i am an experienced spec miata driver in the northeast.i finished second in sm and ssm in naarc in 2008.i had five wins ,several seconds and thirds and other top ten finishes in 2008.i went from 27th to first at watkins glen and set a new ssm track record at the same time.i am with out a ride in 2009 and would like to share driving duties in enduros in the northeast.i will pay my own expences and help out with other expences for all races.please contact me at,[email protected] or call me at,4135303941.thanks,pundo.

zchris
01-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Is this coming from the driver that has hit everything but the lottery. The Pete PUNTERson that keeps bodyshops all over the northeast busy. The same that has chased more poeple out of racing because the damage he has caused than Pete Andregetti. I thought the SCCA had invited you to leave.
Chris

reeceracing
01-15-2009, 10:52 PM
:eclipsee_steering:
Is this coming from the driver that has hit everything but the lottery. The Pete PUNTERson that keeps bodyshops all over the northeast busy. The same that has chased more poeple out of racing because the damage he has caused than Pete Andregetti. I thought the SCCA had invited you to leave.
Chris